Forums

Forum Home > Vanilla 1.7.2 Server Discussion > Organising the Fighting of the Dragon

Ollie (TangoChicken)

Hello once again!

Both this topic and the survey will be deleted after the dragon is dead.

This topic will be very short and will have a date and time when we will kill the dragon, it will be updated every so often. If the time doesn't fit you, make sure you take part in the survey, if you still think that the time needs changing, post in the comments on this topic!

Current Date and Time:

August 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Glurfy
Site Owner

Make sure everyone who is interested is online if of course possible.

Once the dragon is defeated i wanna propose a world wipe and reset the world to defualt instead or largebiomes.

but we can chat about this after the 17th.

--

August 15, 2013 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

HAPPIKANGAROO

I strongly disagree to resetting the world. I quite enjoy large biomes. Then again, i'm a rookie on the server, so my vote counts for less. Whatever happens, I guess.

August 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Glurfy
Site Owner

Its ok nothin is happening anytime soon, or in the future, just wanted to gage peoples ideas :-D

Anyway how did the dragon go? or do we need to re-organise this?

--

August 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ollie (TangoChicken)

Glurfy at August 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Its ok nothin is happening anytime soon, or in the future, just wanted to gage peoples ideas :-D

Dear god.... Just me and Op. We forgot to bring blocks and spawned out away from the island, so I gave all my stuff to Op, then jumped. Just as I got back to the portal there was a quick exclamation from Op and then he got knocked of the platform by the dragon... He has to completley remake and enchant all his gear, I have backup armour and a bow but I lost my pick. Yes we need to organise this and we need a sure way to contact every member on the server. Also, where were you?!

August 19, 2013 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Glurfy
Site Owner

Yeah i was called out to work on the saturday, there most of the day, Jade had the kids :-(

--

August 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ollie (TangoChicken)

Ollie (TangoChicken) at August 19, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Glurfy at August 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Dear god.... Just me and Op. We forgot to bring blocks and spawned out away from the island, so I gave all my stuff to Op, then jumped. Just as I got back to the portal there was a quick exclamation from Op and then he got knocked of the platform by the dragon... He has to completley remake and enchant all his gear, I have backup armour and a bow but I lost my pick. Yes we need to organise this and we need a sure way to contact every member on the server. Also, where were you?!

After saying this I went on and was annoyed at how unprepared I was (along with Op :L) and went to the end with the intention of getting rid of all the crystals. After repetedly dieing from the dragon I started to fight it and its health got so low that I thought there was no point leaving it for a community event. The egg is currently in my enderchest untill we find a better place for it. Also, as only two people showed up for the planned event, I really don't think many people were bothered about killing it as a community.... I may be wrong and you might have had reasons but no one other than me from the list of people who said they would, turned up.

August 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.