Forums

Forum Home > Vanilla 1.7.2 Server Discussion > Lack of Activity

Glurfy
Site Owner

Over the past month or so, I've noticed there has been a massive lack of activity on the server.  We have went from having 16 people logging on daily, to having 1-2, sometimes none at all. 

At present, only Tangochicken seems to be the most active.  I realise it has been the summer for most of us, but it is frustrating running & paying for a server to be hosted for no-one to be online playing it. 

If you still have an interest in playing the server, can you please post in here so we can keep you whitelisted.  If no-one posts, i'm going to to assume that you no longer have an interest in playing, and I will remove you from the whitelist, and look at the possibility of resetting the map  to allow a fresh start for any new members we will advertise for.

We were planning a map reset near the end of the year, possibly November/December time, however we will bring this forward if need be.  If you are worried about loosing your progress that you've worked so hard on, a copy of the map can be given to you.

I'm going to give this 2 weeks from today for people to reply, before I close the thread and have a clear out.

Thanks,

Jade :)

September 5, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edward__Teach

As you said it was the summer for me i will not be playing much until that.

--

Edward Teach or blackbeard yarr i am a mighty pirate. ohoj

September 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ollie (TangoChicken)

Im guessing I am already counted as an active user, but just in case. A map reset would be ok but if we do, we would need to keep the map for a few years. I know that sounds a long time but if we want to get a nice map with a lot of progress we would need to let people work on things, and only keeping a map for a few months wouldn't let that happen. I seem to have a habit of posting long comments....

September 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Idhrenniel

Sorry I haven't been active lately. School started up and it's been crazy getting used to things. I can't guaruntee activity through the week, but I'd like to resume playing on weekends and when I have bits of free time. As for the map reset, I would like a copy of the map, but otherwise a new map sounds like fun!

September 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ollie (TangoChicken)

Idhrenniel at September 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Sorry I haven't been active lately. School started up and it's been crazy getting used to things. I can't guaruntee activity through the week, but I'd like to resume playing on weekends and when I have bits of free time. As for the map reset, I would like a copy of the map, but otherwise a new map sounds like fun!

Im having a similar problem here, school started after summer and I suddenly lost a lot of free time. Also, with no one on the server, I am not really motivated to play.

September 19, 2013 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BimpJack

I'm still down to play! i kind of stopped due to noone else playing so it got a bit boring, have exams in a few weeks but after that it's holidays so i can play whenevs

September 27, 2013 at 2:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.